If you have a Roku player, you can watch Adventures in Missions television programs, as well as informational videos about Gospel Outreach and its ministry, on the Gospel Outreach Roku channel.
To add our channel to your line-up, go to this link and click “+Add Channel,” or follow these steps:
- Using a computer, log on to your Roku account.
- Click “Channels” on the main menu at the top of the page.
- In the search channels area, enter “Gospel Outreach” without the quote marks, and click on the magnifying glass.
- Under the Gospel Outreach logo, click the “+Add Channel” link.
- Now you should be able to find the Gospel Outreach channel the next time you watch television with your Roku player.
If you have technical issues adding the channel, please visit Roku’s online support for assistance.
WHAT IS ROKU?
Roku is a portable device that uses a broadband Internet connection to deliver programming from more than 1,000 channels directly to a television set.
Several models of the Roku streaming player are available, ranging in price from $49.99 to $99.99. To set up the device, plug it into a power outlet, add it to your wired or wireless Internet connection, and attach your television. The on-screen guided set-up typically has you watching programs within minutes.
Gospel Outreach doesn’t sell Roku players, but they’re readily available through Roku, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and other vendors.
OTHER PROGRAMMING ON ROKU
- 3ABN. Offers the best in positive Christian lifestyle programming. Reaching the world through six television and two radio networks, 3ABN features a huge variety of health, family, biblical teachings and children’s programming.
- Hope Channel. Provides uplifting health, cooking, music, nature & family life programs. Learn what your Bible says on important topics.
- Amazing Facts TV. Tired of regular television? Tune in to Amazing Facts TV, your 24/7 source of inspiration and instruction from the Word of God.
- Amazing Discoveries TV. Explore truth and challenge your thinking in the areas of science, media, health, history, Bible prophecy and current world events.
- The Adventist Channel. Programming that inspires and nurtures spiritual growth.
- Mission TV. Takes you to the front lines of a world in need where more than 2 billion people still have no access to any form of gospel.
- Lifestyle Magazine. Focuses on health, relationship and social issues people face every day. Hosts Mike and Gayle Tucker interview a variety of authors, experts and interesting guests who share their stories and practical advice.