Gospel Outreach is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization fully dedicated to extending the international ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in unreached areas of the world–with a special emphasis on the 10/40 Window.
Founded in the early 1990s, Gospel Outreach raises funds to help sponsor more than 2,000 indigenous (local) Bible workers in more than 50 countries. Did you know it costs only $150 per month on average to support a Bible worker in his or her own country?
Gospel Outreach has no salaried employees. Staff, officers, board members and regional directors are volunteers of singular purpose: sharing the story of Jesus. With a sense of utmost urgency, given our location in the last days of earth’s history, we invite you to join in this mission of fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Gospel Outreach is a non-profit organization founded in the early 1990s by Edgar Pangilinan and Frank Stanyer.
- Gospel Outreach raises funds to hire local workers, employing them in Bible work for a fraction of what it would cost to send an evangelist from North America.
- These local Bible workers are recruited, hired, trained, and supervised by the regular mission sections of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Gospel Outreach simply provides the funding.
- Gospel Outreach currently funds 2,000+ local Bible workers.
- With the blessing of God’s Spirit, more than 1 million people in the 10/40 Window have decided to follow Jesus and been baptized as a result of work sponsored by Gospel Outreach donors.